Saturday 23 February 2013

Idafrosk

This one of my main inspirations for my project, Idafrosk. I've been following her on intsagram and have fallen in love with her work she is so creative making a thing like food, the most interesting point of your day, I look forward to every morning having one of Ida's food masterpieces to look at. She Always uses simple props throughout and only ever uses a simple colour background, somtime's when using a plain colour plate she uses her socks to help signify the colour on the plate to herself.
She always shoots her food from ariel which I have always wanted to have a go with so during this project I will experiment with over the top shooting and simple use of colour.

These Images all belong to Idafrosk and are copyrighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment