Saturday 23 February 2013

2nd Shoot

For my second shoot I wanted to take images of another item made using eggs, I chose a victoria sponge cake, I was going to make the cake but due to the time frame I had set myself, and not wanting to do the washing up, I got one from my supermarket. Freshly made so it still had that homemade feel.


This is the contact sheet that shows you don't always get it right every time. I had to re-shoot this to get a better shot, due to the unreliability of natural light. 


For this shot I used a cream cake stand to give different levels to the images also used some of the raw ingredients to create some interests in the background. As well as including a tea pot to give the view of afternoon tea. Very simple final shot with nice warm tones, simple colour palate I think works really well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment