Saturday 23 February 2013

Brief


This is my Brief of which I am completing throughout my blog 

Eggs!

For module 302 I did recipe cards and all thought this was a very eye opening area as I did a lot of design work it wasn’t as effective as I hoped, as there were many areas and not just a specific area in which I was looking at, My idea was to broad, which made it very hard to concentrate on my project.

For my next product I’m going to be looking just at one type of food, Egg! This can be in different forms not just as an egg but in something to as long as I can then experiment with taking images with eggs (the raw product) in the photo to help tell the story of how I got the final product of which I have photographed. I think just having one item to focus on will allow my photography skills to show and will also allow me to style more of my own photographs to help build more skills and expand on what I already know.

My audience for these types of images would be stock photographs, recipe books, Baking books etc. So even though it may have a small title it has a large area in which it can be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment